Fabulous France - Cannes

Hi, travelers.

I am here with my post about France which I would like to call Part II and I am sharing my experience of visiting various tourist attractions. I shared my tips and suggestions in Part I.

Place Visited : Cannes, palace de versailles and Paris.

We landed in Neice rented a car and drove to Cannes

It's a beautiful city located on the French Riviera and well known for the famous Cannes film festival. We spent three days in Cannes and stayed at the Majestic Barriere on the La Croisette over looking the beautiful beach. 

The hotel at a private beach with access to the hotel guests to relax and enjoy the beautiful beach.








Promenade de la Croisette : 

The Croisette is known for the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès, where the Cannes Film Festival is held. La Croisette's boardwalk is a 3 km long road which stretches along the Mediterranean sea on one side and luxury shops and the hotel on the other. one cannot just miss walking along this road if he/she is in Cannes.




There are n number of eateries along the road which offers unique French delicacies. The Mozzarella Cheese starter was the closest of all different dishes I tasted.




 During your visit to Cannes, do make some time to climb up (Short but steep) the "Le Suquet" at the end of the walk, you will reach see a church, an old castle  and a very promising view of Cannes
Le Suquet

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.